Training course: Marine Renewable Energies and their integration in Ports
18 – 20 May 2022
The Faculty of Engineering of the University of Porto (FEUP) is hosting a three-day training course (18th, 19th and 20th of May 2022) on ‘Marine Renewable Energies and their integration in Ports’.
The course aims to introduce participants to marine renewables and their integration in sea ports. The course is directed to all professionals linked to the port, marine and renewable energy sectors and will cover key topics, such as port energy requirements, marine energy resources and technologies, wave and tidal energy devices development methods. A series of hands-on exercises and sessions on experimental testing and demonstration are planned. A technical visit is included.
- Course delivered in English, in a hybrid format (face-to-face and online, with exception for practical exercises and lab demonstrations).
- The course is free of charge!
- Registration is limited to available seats (25 face-to-face seats).
- Deadline for registration: 8th of May 2022.
- Course venue: FEUP campus, Porto, Portugal.