PORTOS side event at the EWTEC 2021
On September 6, an online webinar on the advances of the PORTOS project will be held as a side event of the EWTEC 2021 conference. This event will be held in the framework of the POTOS project, Action 2.1. The purpose of this webinar is to inform stakeholders and end users of the PORTOS outputs and to involve them further into the project.
Though this side event is part of the EWTEC 2021 conference, there is no registration fee, and it can be attended using the zoom link given below. The event takes place between 17h00 and 18h30.
The current status and way ahead of the PORTOS project will be presented in this webinar, as well as some interesting outputs of the PORTOS project, namely:
- a case study of the Shannon Estuary in terms of hydrokinetic energy exploitation,
- a case study of the Port of Leixões in terms of wave energy characterization and exploitation,
- a case study of the Port of Vigo in terms of numerical modelling of wind energy resource,
- a solar energy estimation study at three case study ports (Port of Leixões, Port of Vigo and Port of Shannon Foynes), and
- a numerical proof of concept of a novel FPV structure for the marine environment.
Please use the shortcuts below to access the online event and its agenda.